So a lot of our customers want to know the difference between our purple shades and blues. No fear, I am here to help! Lilac is a color that is a pale pantone of violet. It is also described as light purple. Lavender is a light tone of violet. Shades of lavender can range in hues from pinkish purple through violet to bluish-indigo. They can also range from light and pale to medium grayish shades. To make it easier:
· Lilac is a warmer purple color, closer to the reds/pinks.
· Lavender is a cooler purple color, closer to the blues.
Now moving on to our blue-greenish shades…..
- Tiffany Blue is a specific shade of light blue, similar to a robin’s blue egg color, associated with the jewelry company, Tiffany & Co.
- Teal is a low-saturated color, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan.
- Turquoise is a bluish tone of light green. The color is based on the gem turquoise color.