It is almost that time of year again! As the seasons turn, we look forward to new styles and colors for the spring. This spring you will notice so many wonderful trends! Here are a few trends to keep in mind for 2012’s spring:
- · Bold Prints- Bright geometric graphics, floral prints, circles and vivid prints are a sure hit this spring. Keep an eye out for these! Do not shy away from these bold prints and patterns; they are the way to go this year!
- · Garden Power- What is spring without flowers? Flower prints will be everywhere for this spring. Every flower in the garden will be seen girl’s clothing.
- · Pastels – Soft and feminine colors are back. Powder pinks, blue and greens are taking center stage.
- · Embellishments – Eye catching embellishment are prevailing this year. From adorable little trinkets, ribbons, lace trims, embroidery and ruche fabrics, they are this year’s must have!
- · Ruffles- This current trend is not going away! It is still around for this spring. New ruffles are standing out due to the delicacy of line and the unique, chic look. Ruffles are a guaranteed eye catcher as they are meant to attract attention.
Here are a Spring’s 2012 featured colors. Every season, color forecaster Pantone determines fashion’s next IT-colors. For spring 2012, the palette features hues that are bright and sunny that mix well with neutrals.
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! I will be back soon!